Send e-mail to
Clallam County

An asterisk * indicates a required field.

This form is for submitting a question or complaint when you do not know which department to contact. If you know the party you need to reach, please contact them directly. If you use this form, the County Administrator or designated employee will reply and/or relay your message to the appropriate party.
See also: Public Records Requests or Contact a Department.

This form is not for emergencies.
If you have an emergency, please phone 911.