County LogoClallam County, Washington

Unlawful Detainers

Clerk's office is prohibited by law to give legal advice but can direct you to the RCW 59 to allow you to do your own research:

Where I can get forms:

  • Northwest Justice 1020 Caroline St., Port Angeles, WA (360)452-9137 or (866) 402-4452
  • 206-622-1909


Clerk of Superior Court
Contact Us