County LogoClallam County, Washington


Frequently Asked Questions

1. Does an autopsy have to be done?

No, this is dependent on the circumstances surrounding the death.

2. How do I get a death certificate?

Death certificates are generated by your funeral home or cremation service. Your funeral director or cremation service director will assist you in obtaining death certificates. Death certificates may also be obtained from the Clallam County Department of Vital Statistics located in the Clallam County Health Department.