County LogoClallam County, Washington

Manufactured Home Moving Permit

Moving an existing Manufactured Home? (download form, 570k PDF) (separate download).

  • If you are moving an existing manufactured home from one location to another, a Manufactured Home Moving Permit is also required. This permit is administered by the Treasurer´s Office, and must be returned to the Treasurer´s Office, not the Building Division. Consequently, it is not included in the package downloadable from the link at the top of the page.