Clallam County Accounts Payable hours are:
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am- 4:30pm
Clallam County Auditor's Office Accounts Payable processes all vendor payments for Clallam County. Prior to processing, all expenditures are carefully audited for accuracy and compliance of laws, codes and regulations set by the Board of County Commissioners, and state and federal agencies.
Warrants for payment are produced weekly, usually on Friday. If you have a question regarding the timeline for a payment, please contact the department which incurred the liability.
Public requests for information on county expeditures can be obtained by calling 360-417-2223 or by making the request in person at the Clallam County Auditor's Office.
Clallam County Accounts Payable also processes vendor payments for the following taxing districts:
- Community Network
- North Olympic Library System
- Fire District # 1
- Fire District #2
- Fire District #3
- Fire District #4
- Fire District #5
- Fire District #6
- Crescent TV Reception District
- Quillayute Valley Park and Recreation District
- Agnew Irrigation District
- Cline Irrigation District
- Dungeness Irrigation District
- Highland Irrigation District
- Sequim Aquatic Recreation Center
- Black Diamond Water District
- Sunland Water District