Immunizations—or vaccinations—are among the most cost-effective and safe preventive measures available to protect children and adults from a long list of life-threatening, vaccine preventable diseases.
Clallam County Public Health Section offers immunization services to children, adolescents, and adults at walk-in immunization clinics in Port Angeles and Forks. Clinic hours are as follows:
- Every Wednesday in Port Angeles from 11:00am – 4:00pm
- The 3rd Tuesday of the month in Forks from 9:00am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Specialized vaccines (Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Rabies, Japanese Encephilitis) are often recommended for individuals planning international travel. These vaccines are available during our regularly scheduled immunization clinics provided that a travel consultation has been completed. The travel consultation consists of:
- Completion and submission of the Travel Immunization Worksheet
Travel Immunization Worksheet (Microsoft Word) rev. 2010
Travel Immunization Worksheet (Adobe Acrobat PDF) rev. 2010
- Payment of a $50.00 consultation fee for each worksheet
- A Travel Consultation Packet providing specific vaccine recommendations and disease information for the country and area to which you are traveling will be mailed to you
- Japanese Encephilitis and Rabies vaccines must be paid for in advance
Vaccination for seasonal influenza is available only for children aged 6 month through 18 years. Adults aged 19 yrs and older may be vaccinated through their private medical provider's office or a local pharmacy offering vaccination services.
Tuberculosis Skin Testing
TB skin testing is available on Wednesdays at the Port Angeles immunization clinic; TB skin testing is not available at the Forks clinic. Individuals must return on Friday during office hours to have their TB test read and receive documentation of the test.
Go to Immunization Services Fee Schedule
Contact us for more information: 360-417-2274.