Term: January 2016 - December 2019
Voter Precincts Served: Bell Hill, Blyn, Carlsborg, Cline, Coyote, Diamond Point, Dungeness East and West, Eagle, Elk, Happy Valley, Jamestown, Lost Mountain, MacLeay, Miller Peninsula, Olympic, Port Williams, Prairie North and South, Riverside, Sequim 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, and Sunland North and South.
Commissioner Ozias's Committee and Advisory Board assignments include:
- Carlsborg Community Advisory Council
- Clallam Transit
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee
- North Olympic Development Council
- Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary Advisory Council
- Peninsula Regional Transportation Planning Organization
- Sequim chamber of Commerce Ex-Officio Member
- Tribal Liaison - Jamestown S'Klallam
- Water Resource Inventory Area 18 Liaison
All three Commissioners serve on the following Committees:
- Board of Health
- Olympic Consortium Board (lead)
- Peninsula Regional Support Network Executive Committee (lead)
- Olympic Area Agency on Aging (alternate)
Commissioner Ozias is an experienced non-profit executive and former small business owner who has lived in the Sequim area since 2004.
Mark has led and consulted for numerous organizations during his career. Most recently serving as the Executive Director of the Sequim Food Bank. Former positions range from Director of Planned Giving at Virginia Mason Health System to lead partner in the venture philanthropy group Social Venture Partners.
Along with his wife Lisa, Mark owned and operated two independent businesses on the North Olympic Peninsula including the Red Rooster Grocery in Sequim.
Mark served a term on the Sequim Planning Commission in 2005 and was elected as Vice Chair his final two years of service.