County LogoClallam County, Washington


Personal Property Tax

Personal property tax payments operate the same as real property with the exception of timeliness. If the 1st half of personal property is delinquent, the State requires the full year to be paid in full. The option for half payments is dissolved. Penalty and interest is assessed the same as real property.

Other good information regarding Personal Property Tax can be found here:

If you sell, close, or otherwise dispose of your business..

Please contact the Assessor's office or Treasurer's office immediately for an Advance Tax Request and Calculation:

    • Treasurer's Office, Jill Landes (360) 417-2255 or
    • Assessor's Office, Robin VanSant (360) 417-2210 or