For important details on paying your taxes:
Pay on-line with credit card or E-Check:
- On-line credit card and E-Check payments are made available through
- You must use jurisdiction code 5603 for Clallam County payments.
- Official Payments Corp charges 2.5% of the amount charged on credit cards, with a minimum fee of $3.95.*
- A $2.00 flat fee is charged for E-Check payments.
Pay at the Treasurer's Office with credit or debit card:
- You can pay with a credit or debit card at the Treasurer's Office in the Clallam County Courthouse (223 E. 4th Street, Suite 3, Port Angeles, WA).
- Credit/debit card payments at the Treasurer's Office are made available through Vital Links. Vital Links charges 3% of the amount charged on credit cards. A $3.95 flat fee is charged for debit card payments.*
- We CANNOT accept credit/debit card payments over the phone.
*Please note that the County cannot absorb the fees associated with accepting E-Checks and credit/debit cards and the only way we can accept such payments is by contracting with service providers such as Official Payments Corp and Vital Links, with the fees charged by such service providers paid by the taxpayers who choose to use that service.
Other payments options:
- U.S. FUNDS ONLY. Make your check payable to “Clallam County Treasurer.”
- YOUR CANCELLED CHECK will be your receipt and proof of payment. If you require a receipt, please pay at the Treasurer's Office in the Clallam County Courthouse (223 E. 4th Street, Suite 3, Port Angeles) or include a self addressed stamped envelope with your payment.
Mail (payment by check):
Clallam County Treasurer
223 E 4th St, Suite 3
Angeles WA 98362
Drop Off Location:
Clallam County Courthouse, Suite 3
drop box in drive through in front of 4th St entrance
223 E 4th St
Angeles WA 98362
- Clallam County now offers paperless billing on doxo. In addition to receiving your tax statement electronically on doxo, you can make tax payments directly from your checking account with no fee to you. Visit www.doxo.com/ClallamCounty to sign up for your free doxo account.
- If there are multiple GEO ID numbers on your statement,
you must submit a separate doxo connect request
for each separate GEO ID. You will then receive a separate statement via doxo for each separate GEO ID. (Due to software issues, we can combine GEO IDs only on printed statements sent via US mail, and not on electronic statements sent via doxo.)
- The instructions for creating multiple connections are listed here. If you need any further assistance, please contact doxo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Click Add/Edit (on the left-hand column).
- Search for Clallam County.
- Click Clallam County Treasurer to add to the file cabinet.
- Add a label to that account (e.g., the first GEO ID number listed on your statement) when prompted.
- Repeat for each separate GEO ID listed on your statement.
- Click Done.
- Once you are back on the dashboard click "Connect" for each GEO ID listed in your To Do list and submit requests to "Connect" for each.
for more information about Property Taxes and Property Tax Statements, click here.