Most of these links are non-County sites, and the County is not responsible for their content.
They are provided for convenience.
Report a broken link | Disclaimer | Volunteer Handbook | Volunteer Policies
- Reporting an environmental problem to the WA Dept. of Ecology
- Other volunteer activites with Clallam County government besides Streamkeepers
- Ways to participate in Clallam County government
- Olympic Peninsula natural resource careers
- Watershed planning groups
- Lead entity groups for salmon recovery
- Marine Resources Committee
- Marine Spatial Planning
- North Pacific Coast Marine Resources Committee
- Beach Watchers of Clallam County -- promoting sustainable stewardship of fragile marine environments through education, research, and example.
- Clallam Conservation District -- Voluntary programs to help landowners conserve natural resourses.
- Clallam County DCD Water Conservation Webpage -- water is wealth.
- Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge -- 631 acres dedicated to wildlife.
- Dungeness River Audubon Center -- promotes birding and conservation as community educators, volunteers, and stewards.
- Feiro Marine Life Center -- Environmental education and stewardship.
- North Olympic Salmon Coalition -- non-profit community-based salmon recovery organization.
- Pacific Coast Salmon Coalition -- a non-profit group of volunteers dedicated to improving salmon habitat.
- North Olympic Land Trust -- protects special lands of north Olympic peninsula through private, voluntary conservation efforts.
- Olympic National Forest -- Forest management and watershed restoration.
- Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary -- volunteer efforts for Sanctuary protection.
- Olympic National Park -- ONP volunteer opportunities.
- Olympic Park Institute -- non-profit organization dedicated to providing educational adventures on the Olympic Peninsula.
- Olympic Peninsula Audubon Society -- promotes birding and conservation as community educators, volunteers, and stewards.
- Puget Sound Partnership -- defines, coordinates, and implements Washington state´s environmental agenda for Puget Sound.
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Salmonscape -- an interactive mapping application designed to display a wide range of data related to salmon distribution, status, and habitats.
- Washington State University Cooperative Extension of Clallam County -- Education and volunteer opportunities in horticulture, agriculture, 4-H youth development, water quality, and more.
- Wildlands Restoration Society -- Restoration, preservation, and enhancement of wildlands.