County LogoClallam County, Washington

Mobile Home Placement

Per RCW 46.44.170, permits are required for licensed movers to relocate mobile homes from one property to a new site. Taxes must be paid in full for the permit to be issued for moves within the county. For moves outside the county, an advance tax must also be collected for the next year. The information necessary includes:

  • Current location parcel number
  • New location parcel number
  • Make, year, size and serial number of subject mobile
  • Parcel number of mobile home
  • If it's moving within or out of the county

Download theĀ  Mobile Home Move Permit Application (PDF)

To set up and use the home after moving it, you will also need a Manufactured Home Placement Permit, issued and inspected by the Building Division. Download the Application Package (PDF).