- Panorama Vista
- Rainshadow Disc Golf Park
- Port Williams
- Dungeness Landing
- Cline Spit
- Mary Lukes Wheeler
- Three Waters
- Robin Hill Farm
- Agnew Soccer Fields
- Verne Samuelson Trail
- Freshwater Bay
- Eagle Point
- Pillar Point
- Clallam Bay Spit
- Clallam Bay West
- Lake Pleasant
- Fred Orr Ball Fields
- Quillayute River
- Olympic Discovery Trail
The Clallam County Parks system consists of eighteen day use facilities scattered from one end of the County to the other. The County also owns the properties of the Fred Orr Ball Fields in Beaver, ten miles north of Forks, maintained by the local Lions Club and the Agnew Soccer Fields, between Sequim and Port Angeles, maintained by the Storm King Soccer Club.
Clallam County residents take great pride in the Parks. Please help us maintain a clean and safe environment for all to enjoy.
While visiting the Parks, please follow these few basic regulations:
- Beach fires prohibited. Fires permitted in grills only.
- Please clean up after your pet and keep the pet under control on a leash not longer than 8 feet.
- No overnight parking or camping allowed. You must exit the Park by ½ hour after sunset and not enter the area until ½ hour before sunrise.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed, this is a State law.
- Pack out all garbage, no trash receptacles are available in the day use parks.
- Hunting or the use of firearms, bow and arrow, air or gas weapon, or other projectile devices capable of injuring or killing any person or animal or damaging any park property is prohibited.
- For a complete listing of the ordinances specific to the Clallam County Parks, Chapter 23.03, click on this link.